Number of people: 8
Preperation time: 35 minutes
- 2 Beefsteak tomatoes
- 300 grams string beans
- 2 lemon, cut into wedges
- 750 grams risottorice
- 6 tablespoons oliveoil
- 4 envelopes Saffron
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 grams ham hocks, diced
- 450 grams chicken breast, diced
- 16 saltwater prawns, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1,5 liter of broth, fish broth tablet
- Sprinkle the ham hocks and chicken with salt and pepper. Heat in a paella pan or large frying pan 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the chicken in 5 minutes hamplappen and brown. Meanwhile, heat the broth and saffron. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into cubes.
- Remove the meat to a plate and heat the remaining oil in the pan. Bake the tomatoes with pepper and garlic 5 minutes. Add the ham hocks, chicken, rice and beans to. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil.
- Let the paella simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Place the shrimp in the paella and let the paella gently simmer for 10 minutes until all the stock is absorbed and the rice is al dente. Stop stirring, the rice should not stick to the pan, the rice is called socarrat. Turn the shrimp after 5 minutes.
- Garnish the paella with parsley and lemon wedges.